Freitag, 22. November 2013

Advent Calendar announcement

Good morning people.
I am really happy that todays post is possible, as it brings some of my favorite painters and friends from our community together!

The last weeks didn't see as many posts as usual and that had a good reason, as I am preparing something big. (At least for my possibilities and the scale of our Blog)
From December 1st to 24th you will find our advent calendar here on our site!

I am really happy to announce that we will feature some guest writers that have very different views on our hobby and/ or making a living with it. Right now I have the confirmation of a famous box art painter (I am thrilled that he will post here, as i am absolutely in love with his miniatures), a modeller / caster and some friends from a rather big painting studio. More are planned, but we will have to see how their schedules are filled.
You will also find new tutorials (at least one big video, tank, terrain we will see) and reviews about some stuff that can make life easier for us or are found in places one wouldn't expect them.
Every day a new surprise, tutorial, review or guest article! Maybe, some giveaways will hide there as well?Thats hell of a lot posts and I am happy to add that much content to our site and think there will be something for everybody.



Please feel free to share this with your friends, you won't regret it I promise. Now I wish you a terrible exciting waiting time until December 1st...

Have a nice day all of you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen