Montag, 6. Mai 2013

Painters unite! - Episode two

Welcome back for another issue of Painters unite!


I'm really happy to announce that episode one was quite a success in two ways. First a good number of people read it, so I guess it is interesting enough to continue. Second, Sleipnir sold his first miniature right after the article was launched!

 As nobody wrote me this week ( don't be so shy, Sleipnir is still alife and owns most of his soul...tell them in the comments Bro ) I chose some auctions I thought interesting this week. I hope none of you are offended by free advertisement.

This weeks auctions and sales
Brovatar from Den of Imagination has two very cool planes for 40k on Ebay, a  Necron Doom Scythe and a Ravenwing Nephilim Jetfighter, both will draw your enemies envy and attention. There is also an army commission for a Necron Army, rusted and ancient!

Have a look here!


Arsis has some stunning showcase works for sale! Most are sold already, so be quick for the remaining.
(If anyone wants to make me a very happy little painter, buy the Imperial Fist as a Gift for me for it is one of the best I've seen so far...You could have my soul or some hours of Skype Chat, tutorial just written for you, be creative^^ )
Find them here!

Vladd offers an interesting painting service. He has his own remarkable style and I really appreciate his Eldar armies. If you're looking for some nice airbrushed stuff, go for it here!

There is also some stuff from me again this week. Due to problems with the customer, my Razorshark is for Sale again on Ebay, along with a new and untouched Chaos Landraider I never painted, and won't in in the near future, so I decided to give him a new home. And there is still that limited angels codex, come on where are the fans of our beloved first legion?
Also remember there are four auctions running out today!
Find them here!

We don't have an interview this week, and all the tutorials are stuck until the compressor arrives ( he will be here this week) and so I decided to have a little Giveaway this week instead!

Win a one hour Skype Chat with Farbfanatiker
You can ask questions about painting, weathering (I sure will have some answers for you, or the books to read them up) or just talk about the weather, as you please.
All you have to do is like us on Facebook and we will draw a happy winner!

Have a nice week and maybe make some painters really happy  with a bid or two.

Find issue one and the basic idea.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen