Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013

Jérémie Bonamant Teboule is looking for help (New DVD)

Heyho,

over on www.das-bemalforum.de Jérémie Bonamant Teboule posted in his thread that he is looking for people helping him to translate his new DVD. On the bemalforum he was looking for people translating it from french or english to german, but I don't know there might be other languages he wants to translate it to.

Well I did that today instead of painting in my new hobbyroom, and there is still a lot to translate it seems.
So if you want to help him contact him via his page. Here is the link:

http://www.jeremiebt.com/index.php?page=siteuk

and also the link to his thread on das-bemalforum:

http://www.das-bemalforum.de/showthread.php?p=145694#post145694

Hope there is somebody out there to help him. I bet this DVD will be awesome!

As I'm going to bed now I wish you all a good night.

1 Kommentar:

  1. He also gives Figone Miniatures to the helping people, so
    you will get something really beautiful as thanks ;)

    AntwortenLöschen