Montag, 20. Februar 2012

Spring around the corner

Yesterday I walked home from sport and noticed, that a big park near me was full of half melted ponds.
I read some tutorials about photography anyway and so I thought get home, get your cam and take some pictures.
Walking through that park was really enjoyable, little birds singing at every place, first little flowers coming out and so much life everywhere.
I am really in love with life when that moments decide to happen to me, or I understand once more my decisions let them happen.
Who doesn't leave the trail, won't explore the world they say, and damn this is right!




I made my first tryouts with hdr software and was shocked, how different the same picture can look but it is really interesting to play around and get into it.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen