Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

Apocalyptic Mustang

Hello everyone out there :)

Today I want to show you another project that I began last year because of the Massive Vodoo Mad Max Car Competition. If you don´t know the Mad Max films: watch them! There are .... special ^^ The movies are taking place at a apocalyptic time and everything is looking like crap from a pile of junk.
This is a Mustang Convertible 1968 from Revell. I added some things because at such a time you don´t have the right stuff to repair your car. Everything is good enough. Even a little pig ;)
First step was to choose a color for my Mustang. He will look grey with two stripes of orange that I will add at the end. Next step will be to paint all the little items.

Greetings,
Sandy





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen